For the conclusion of the September Blogging Challenge I’m going to be sharing some random facts about myself. Here’s a review of all the challenges this month:
- I am married to my high school sweetheart. We met when I was in 6th grade and started dating when I was in 11th.
- We live next door to my in-laws and across the street from my mom.
- We have 12 chickens.
- We have one hive of bees, but would like to expand to 10-20 hives in the coming years.
- I received the same scholarship to the same university as the Valedictorian of my high school. I took CP classes.
- This is the one year anniversary of my LAP BAND surgery. I’ve lost 90lbs this year.
- I love the outdoors but I hate getting hot and I hate bugs.
- Silverfish are the things of nightmares and I’m terrified of them.
- I could sit around doing absolutely nothing all day.
- I am in love with judo.
- I like beards, especially my husbands.
- I have anxiety something terrible.
- I’m an introvert but I talk a lot when I’m nervous.
- I love video games.
- I’m addicted to carbs so I try to keep to a ketogenic diet.
- I have 3/4 of a M.Ed. in Early Childhood Special Education.
- I spent 3 1/2 years in a research lab for early detection of autism in toddlers while in college. I loved it.
- My daughter is named after John & Priscilla Alden who came over to America on the Mayflower.
- I got a Twitter again so I wouldn’t have to bother my husband with all my needless rambling all day.
- I hate drama and conflict, yet I love to gossip.
- This year is the first season of Big Brother that I’ve ever watched.
- I play Diner Dash on my tablet. I got the deluxe version.
- I have a fear of people not liking me.
- I am easily intimidated and usually feel like I’m doing something wrong.
- I’m terrible at cleaning the house, but I enjoy having a clean house.
- I’m not a morning person or a night person. I’m a sleep person.
- I miss being in school and doing homework.
- I love having the windows open, even when it’s cold.
- I love to go backpacking, but haven’t been in over 3 years.
- In April, I will have been married for 5 years.
The End! I’ll see you in October.