Back to work!
A while ago (before my site went down) I was able to review a product marketed for stretch marks. It was from Dr. Max Powers (sounds silly and cheesy) and I received it for review from Tomoson.com.
FYI, Tomoson.com allows bloggers to review products and give their honest opinions.
This was the first product I was given so sorry if this isn’t that put together.
Here’s what the wondrous Dr. Max Powerssays about the stretch cream:
- -Preventative and reductive effects in the appearance of visible scar tissue
- -Increases elasticity prior to workouts
- -Organic Ingredients – Hypoallergenic
- -Promotes collagen production
- Here’s what I thought:
- The Good:
- -It did make my skin super soft
- -That’s about it