FYI: I received the Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder for review from KissMe Organics. For the record, I’m not so great at writing reviews, but I’m getting there.
I have always loved green tea. Well, since I was in college at least. When my dad married his wife, Eriko, I fell even more in love because she would make green tea ice cream, cakes, and more. I always wanted to be able to make them myself.
The main reason I like green tea is for the flavor, but it’s also a great tool for increasing metabolism and boosting energy. So, when I logged into Tomoson a few weeks ago, and there was an offer for green tea powder, I was all in! I wanted to try it out in many different ways before giving a review.
To begin with, I made green tea lattes. Delicious. Since I can’t eat first thing in the morning, I wanted a way to get my energy up first thing in the morning. I make a cup of hot water in my Keurig machine, add a teaspoon of the Matcha Green Tea Powder, about 4 drops of my Stevia liquid and some half & half. I mix it up well and it’s just as good as SBux. I’ve tried other recipes, such as adding a teaspoon to my vanilla protein shakes (which I mentioned were disgusting) and it drastically improved the flavor.
I haven’t yet used the powder in baking, but I plan on doing so soon. I’m pretty impressed how far the bag has stretched so far since all you need is a teaspoon or two to get all the flavor and benefits! Speaking of benefits, KissMe Organics advertises the following:
- ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha
- CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body’s metabolism
- LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING: Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie
- 137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content.
- IMPROVED HAIR & SKIN HEALTH: Scientists have discovered Matcha Green Tea helps protect from harmful UVA/UVB rays as well as free radicals damage.
At $25 a bag, I think it’s a pretty good deal. For a limited time, you can purchase them at buy one bag, get one bag 50% by clicking on the image below.
How do you like your green tea? Lattes? Cakes? Ice Cream?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.